A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinah Ahomka-Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinah Ahomka-Lindsay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahomka-Lindsay
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ahomka-Lindsay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinah Ahomka-Lindsay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahomka-Lindsay graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahomka-Lindsay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinah O Ahomka-Lindsay MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dinah O. Ahomka-Lindsay practice?
- Dr. Dinah Ahomka-Lindsay has 1 office location.
Dr. Dinah Ahomka-Lindsay practices Family Medicine near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Family Physicians.