A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinah Gonzalez-Braile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinah Gonzalez-Braile is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinah Gonzalez-Braile, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez-Braile graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez-Braile has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinah A Gonzalez-Braile MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dinah A. Gonzalez-Braile practice?
- Dr. Dinah Gonzalez-Braile has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dinah Gonzalez-Braile practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Windsor, NJ.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.