A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinah Gonzalez-Braile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinah Gonzalez-Braile is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinah Gonzalez-Braile, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez-Braile graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez-Braile has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez-Braile accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dinah A. Gonzalez-Braile practice?
Dr. Dinah Gonzalez-Braile practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Windsor, NJ.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.