A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinah Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinah Miller, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinah Miller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinah Miller MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dinah Miller practice?
- Dr. Dinah Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Dinah Miller practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.