A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinah Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinah Miller, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinah Miller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinah Miller MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dinah Miller practice?
- Dr. Dinah Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Dinah Miller practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.