Dr. Dinakar Golla MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2017
I like Dr.Golla's Treatment
I like the Golla plastic surgery center, Dr. Golla clears all doubts, he never frustrate even after the so many queries, never in a hurry to finish up the appointment.

May 9th, 2017
Stay away!!!
Butcher!!!!

April 21st, 2017
Mole removal
I went to the Golla Center to get a mole removed from my chin. Although at first I felt a little bit rushed with the initial consultation with Dr. Sisto, the staff was very friendly and I felt completely comfortable moving forward with the surgery. The day of surgery I was nervous as I haven't really ever had anything done like that before, especially on my face. Dr. Sisto was confident and listened to me about my concerns and even gave me a clear stitch rather than ones that were more noticeable. Going back to work right away was no problem. After just having my 1 week post op visit, My wound is practically all the way healed, and I am very pleased with how it looks. I would recommend the Golla Center to any of my friends or family! It was a quck, easy, and comfortable surgery experience.

February 3rd, 2017
Very Satisfied
Dr. Golla was incredibly friendly and had a terrific bedside manner. He made me feel at ease, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Service was prompt, and everyone was very friendly and professional. I was very satisfied and pleased with my experience at the Golla Center for Plastic Surgery. I would highly recommend Dr, Golla.

November 8th, 2016
Worth it
After many years of struggling, I decided to try anything that would improve the color of my skin. Then I went to Dr. Golla for chemical peel treatment. After a series of chemical peels followed with laser treatments, the stubborn spots finally faded. During the initial treatments of chemical peels, I experienced a lot of sensitivity and peeling but it was well worth it.

October 30th, 2016
Never again
I kept telling the doctor that I was having fevers and certain symptoms and He never paid any attention to it and I ended up back in the hospital.

October 8th, 2016
I am pretty much satisfied
I am pretty much satisfied with their service, I went for liposuction treatment. I am very impressed with their staff behaviour and follow up process.

July 31st, 2016
STAY AWAY......
This doctor is the rudest person I have ever meet. He told me that I had skin cancer and never even did a biopsy. When I asked him how does he know without taking a biopsy he said "I am the doctor don't question me" and he walked out of the room. I left there feeling like this doctor could care less about me and only cared about making money. I then went to another plastic surgeon who did a biopsy and told me I didn't have skin cancer. I then looked into his reviews and would never recommend him..

May 25th, 2016
Run like your hair is on fire!
This guy is a hack. Did my breast reduction and was the same size after the surgery not to mention the thick ugly scarring. Had to get everything redone. He is nasty and has no compassion.

February 25th, 2016
Had a service here and the place was very dirty and outdated. The girl who gave me my service didn't greet me until 20 minutes into my appointment time. Very unprofessional.

August 21st, 2015
Waited 25 minutes, had a consultation for 2-4 minutes. States will leave a big scar that will fade eventually . The reason you go to plastic is to avoid scar. 2nd opinion with another plastics, 25 min consultation, explained procedure. No scar. Dr Golla spread out to thin. Seems bored with basal cell.

June 9th, 2015
He is a terrible dr. He is very rude. He is all out to make money.