inactive

Dinakara B Shetty MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 24th, 2016
Good /Bad experience
I'm a patient at this doctor office. I love Dr. Shetty he's always friendly and has my best interest. But his staff is rude and not friendly at all. Some of the nurses act like it a problem to ask them a question. They greet you with an attitude when they call you back. I feel like if you don't want to have your weight checked every time you go to the doctor that should be your choice that's a part of patient rights. What gets me is after I see Dr. Shetty and I have a follow up visit they schedule me with the other doctors in the building after I have repeatedly asked to only be scheduled with Dr. Shetty. They fail to obey my wishes. Dr.Shetty was on vacation and I had an appointment instead of them cancelling my appointment they scheduled me with Michelle Scarbourgh oh my goodness she horrible. I was in the room waiting 30 mins before she came in to see me and when she came in she didn't apologize for making me wait so long and she was smelling like cigarette smoke oh my goodness. If Dr.Shetty can't see me I prefer not to go to that office and will find me another physician.

March 26th, 2013
Failed to listen to my problem
I tried explaining my problem and he was unable to help and just wanted to pawn me off on a specialist. He accused me of basically lying and wanted proof of a work policy that I required. I would not recommend this guy to anyone who expects to be treated well. Then the billing girl said the office manager quit without notice and took other staff members with her. I can understand why!

October 15th, 2012
Best Doctor in Middle Georgia
If anyone is looking for a doctor in the middle area, I strongly suggest Dr. Shetty. My family and I have been his patients for years. We have always been 100% happy with his services. He is absolutely a great person and a great doctor. He conducts thorough evaluations, he takes the time to get to know you as a person, he makes sure he explains everything in detail so you don't leave his office clueless, and you can definitely tell that he cares about his patient and his or her health. He is getting paid for what he does, but you can tell he loves what he does and he cares about people. Dr. Shetty is very intelligent. I rank him the best doctor in middle GA. His staff is also great. They have excellent customer service skills and are always willing to assist their patient anyway possible. They are the best staff in middle GA.I rank this office as being AWESOME!

September 29th, 2011
Very Smart & Caring Physician
Under Dr. Shetty's care 10+ yrs. Very proactive in treating my diabetes and all other injuries/illnesses presented in that time. Most caring MD I've ever met--he honestly wants to help his pts & never rushes during visits. He also stays up to date w/medical research & medications--very intelligent MD.

June 13th, 2011
Excellent Doctor.

August 9th, 2010
Caring Doctor.
DR.Shetty is an excellent doctor to have he is caring, good manner, answner your question, he will take real good care of you and give you real quality primary care treatment. A Doctor that really care about his patients. Dr. Shetty treat my mom at houston medical center. Thank you Dr. Shetty and God blessing u. from the moncrief family