A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dindigalla Ramana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dindigalla Ramana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramana
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ramana Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dindigalla Ramana, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramana graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Ramana has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dindigalla V Ramana MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dindigalla V. Ramana practice?
- Dr. Dindigalla Ramana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dindigalla Ramana practices Urology near Lapeer, MI.
See Lapeer Urologists.