A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dindigalla Ramana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dindigalla Ramana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dindigalla Ramana, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramana graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Ramana has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dindigalla Ramana practice?
Dr. Dindigalla Ramana practices Urology near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Burton, MI.
See Lapeer Urologists.