Dr. Dinesh Arab Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dinesh Arab?

last visit

Posted on September 27th, 2017

An exceptional Doctor! Please pass this message to medical staff. Am currently taking Eliquis and need minor surgery for callous on bottom of foot. Dr. Brown will perform in office. Can I stop taking Eliquis to partially eliminate bleeding for surgery. Reply be E-mail would be exceptional. See you soon Dr. Arab, and thanks for extending my LIFE !

technically good--personality lacking

Posted on June 17th, 2017

found him to be very aloof and was not willing to discuss my questions with me. At my follow up appointment after my catheterization he was not even there, saw only the nurse practicioner. During the cath he didn't say more than ten words the whole time. Everyone raves about his bedside manner, I did not experience that at all.

Dr. Dinesh Arab, a fine cardiologist.

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Dr. Arab is my cardiologist. After my cancer surgery, he visited my hospital room to ensure all went well. A very good bedside manner, and very thorough in diagnosis and treatment.

Excellent medical care

Posted on December 19th, 2015

A caring, accurate doctor. I have a medical background and know he provides the best care possible for me. He is not my first cardiologist and I am so happy I was referred to him..

Posted on August 17th, 2015

The Best! That sums it up. Wonderful and caring doctor. I have seen him twice so far and he beats my old heart doctor ten times over! Im so happy my insurance made me change heart doctors!! Excellent! !

patient

Posted on August 23rd, 2014

Dr. Arab is the best at communicating with his patients, he answers any questions and is always very kind.

Wonderful Doctor - My Hero!

Posted on March 4th, 2014

Dr. Dinesh is a wonderful doctor - he literally saved my life 3 times after heart attacks. He is caring in the hospital, in the operating room & in his office. I feel like I really matter to Dr. Dinesh & he has a knack for making every patient feel like they are his favorite patient! He takes the time to explain procedures, prognosis & necessary lifestyle changes. His staff is super nice also.

Posted on September 14th, 2013

Very knowledgeable, kind and thorough. I feel so fortunate to have found him and recommend him with no reservations.

elizabeth tranchidaA very kind and

Posted on May 29th, 2010

very kind and caring . one of the best

Posted on October 18th, 2017