A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Bhaskaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Bhaskaran, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhaskaran graduated from University of Zambia Medical School.
Dr. Bhaskaran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Great Falls Clinic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Bhaskaran MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh Bhaskaran practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Bhaskaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Dinesh Bhaskaran practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Surgeons.