A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Bhat, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Bhat has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh J Bhat FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh J. Bhat practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Bhat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Bhat practices Urology near Cooperstown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Herkimer, NY.
See Cooperstown Urologists.