A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Bhat, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Bhat has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dinesh J. Bhat practice?
Dr. Dinesh Bhat practices Urology near Cooperstown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Herkimer, NY.
See Cooperstown Urologists.