A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Chandok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Chandok is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandok
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Chandok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Chandok, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandok graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Chandok has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Chandok MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh Chandok practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Chandok has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Chandok practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Cardiologists.