A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Chhaganlal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Chhaganlal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Chhaganlal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chhaganlal graduated from Fiji School Of Medicine, Suva.
Dr. Chhaganlal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Kumar Chhaganlal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh K. Chhaganlal practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Chhaganlal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Chhaganlal practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Merced Family Physicians.