A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Chhetri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Chhetri, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Chhetri, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chhetri graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chhetri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Khatri Chhetri MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh K. Chhetri practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Chhetri has 1 office location.
Dr. Dinesh Chhetri practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.