Dr. Dinesh Chinthagada MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2016
Great Visit
I'm not sure what the other reviewer was talking about. He did not even review the doctor. I had a great experience. Waited less than 5 minutes. Office was very clean. Everything was explained to me. Everything went smoothly. And my pain is gone! I would recommend to everyone!

February 29th, 2016
Will not go back
His office scheduled injections for me. 5 days prior to apt, they called and asked to postpone as they couldn't get MRI & report. I offered to drop it off on CD. They said great. When I arrived, they said they couldn't use the CD and receptionist called imaging and had records within 30 seconds. On injection date, I was to arrive at 6:30am for 7am injection. I arrived at 6:25. Nobody said a word to me until after 7am. Finally after asking, they said they would be with me soon. MA tried 2 unsuccessful times to start IV and couldn't. Then had to wait for RN to get there to do so. She started IV, & took me back for shot at about 8am. Never took vitals or discussed procedure. Procedure room was filthy. The floor had dust bunnies and debris all over. Injection is not what referring doctor told me I needed. Office never followed up with me either.

May 8th, 2012
Good bedside manner!
I recently had extensive shoulder surgery (May 1, 2012) Dr Chinthagada made my procedure more comfortable. His understanding of my concerns and complete explanation of the steps taken to administer pain medication throughout the operation eased my mind as I prepared for surgery. I was truly impressed with his bedside manner. He took a personal interest in answering all of my wife's questions following the procedure in the recovery room. Thank you Dr. Chinthagada !

June 8th, 2017