A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh D Patel MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Dinesh Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Cardiologists, Jacksonville Critical Care Practitioners, and Jacksonville Pulmonologists.