A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh D Patel MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Dinesh Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.