A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Govind Patel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh G. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Patel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.