Gastroenterologist (digestive), Pediatricians

993 D Johnson Ferry Rd
Suite 440
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-257-0799
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

• Currently 3.047619047619 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.047619047619 of 4 stars
  • Currently 2.9047619047619 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  the best doctor that I have ever had  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2014

Doctor Patel is a very good doctor. He answers all the questions that you have for him. He is a very good doctor I wish that all of my doctors were like him . Even though I have only seen him twice he has a good altitude with others. Thanks for all that u have done for me so far.

|  Paulding Co Mom  |  show details
by L Sells on Nov 25th, 2013

Dr. Patel has cared for our daughter the last 2 1/2 almost 3 years. Its been a very long journey. We still do not have all the answers, but we have never been left in the lurch. Dr. Patel has been with us every step of the way, and his guidance has been so greatly appreciated. We could not have gone through all this without his help and expertise. He has always been honest, even if the news was bad news - he was not rude - but honest. He is compassionate and genuinely cares. The rapport he has with our daughter is extraordinary. His staff has always been courteous and considerate, and I have always had follow up calls when necessary. I highly recommend Dr. Patel if you are in need of a pediatric GI from basic to complicated care.

|  Grandmother, to Serenitey-rose  |  show details
by Rachel Brown on Oct 17th, 2013

Awesome Doctor with exceptional bed side manners. Treats the whole child and stays in contact with family. He is a no nonsense person but very respectful. Is the best Doctor of my beautiful Granddaughter would not go to anyone else ever. My Granddaughter live in Albany GA and I drive 5 hours round trip to take her to see Dr. Patel he is just that good. I love him.

|  He was  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2013

He was not aware of what our pediatrician suggested. He was not even interested to understand the problem of my Daughter. He gave us some generic suggestions. The really bad thing about this practice is once you visited one doctor, then your are stuck with that doctor. They don't allow you to change the doctor.

|  He's the best!  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2013

Dr. Patel has cared for my medically complicated kids for a long time. He is kind and smart, and he has a good rapport with children. He treats the whole person, not just the GI system. And he treats them for life, not just for the 30 minute appointment. He is really trying to anticipate what will make their lives the best in the years ahead. Our very favorite doctor.

|  Don't go here for help  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2013

Said her symptoms were odd? Trying to get help for my daughter who had diahhrea and vomitting every month. He did order a Celiac blood test to be done. Nursing staff forgot to check off box on lab form so that was not tested. Very unprofessional staff. Do not go here to get help.

Mar 18th, 2013

I took my daughter to see Dr.Patel and I can't believe he has any good reviews. He was very short with me and completly ignored my questions. He was not professional at all. I will not be taking my daughter back to him.

|  MomofGIkid  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2013

Dr. Patel has cared for my daughter since she was an infant. He is a phenomenal physician and diagnostician. Without his expertise and personal concern, I am confident she would not be doing as well as she is today. I have referred to him many times. I am forever indebted to him for giving my daughter her quality of life back.

|  Terrible Doctor Very Rude!!  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

Worst GI doctor we have ever seen. He discharged my daughter without finding what was wrong with her. He was rude and confortational to me and my husband. By far the most incompetent and unprofessional doctor we have ever seen. Do not take your child to him!!!

|  Best doctor  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2011

We are very pleased with Dr Patel . He took his time, was very caring and thoughtful. Excellent bedside manner and took time to explain procedures. We would not go to anyone else.

|  Good doctor  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2011

Dr Patel has helped and cared for my three kids with complicated medical issues. He has been wonderful with them.

|  teacher  |  show details
by maria m. lopez on Feb 11th, 2011

Excent doctor very profetional

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2010

Dr. Patel is a wonderful, caring doctor. He takes the time and puts in an effort most other physicians do not.

Nov 14th, 2009

Dr, Patel is a wonderful doctor. He has done everything possible to help my son when no one else listened. He takes a lot of time to explain things, but most importantly he cares. He goes above and beyond when it comes to taking care and making sure I was comfortable with everything.

Nov 2nd, 2009

Terrible service. Very inconsiderate. My time is just as valuable as his.

Jul 21st, 2009

Dr. Patel diagnosed my son's very rare gastrointestinal disease, however, promised additional information for us but never delivered. After 4 weeks he mailed us an article that we had downloaded from the internet 2 days after the diagnoses. Couldn't be bothered to take the time to research disease and appropriate treatment, left us hanging to find another dr.