Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 12th, 2016

Please stay away from this doctor. He so rude and unprofessional. He did not care about my kid who was in pain and chose not to see her even though we had scheduled an appointment and showed up on time. He is just thinking about money. He is not knowledgeable. He does not have any bedside manner. I talked to his office manager and she said he owns this practice and they knew about all these conditions but because he pays her salary she can not do anything about this matter. Please don't put your child's life in his hands.

Amazing Doctor Who Truly CARES show details Amazing Doctor Who Truly CARES
by N. Duvall on May 19th, 2016

We met him 10 yrs ago, when dad three was 3, after numerous failed attempts of previous dr addressing our concerns, he really listened to us, he has such a great bedside manner. He always made sure that before he ordered any evasive treatments, procedures, or hospitalizations that they would provide us with answers and improve her quality of life. As she got older he asked her about her thoughts over her care, not only did he address her GI issues but also calmed her spirit. I've referred someone dear to me and she also praises the care she's rec now for six years. He's very supportive of the family about our daughter health. He's more than just a Dr to us, he's like family! If you want a Pediatric GI that sees your child as a person and has they're best interest at heart, he's the one💜💜 and you don't have to worry about the issue "you're child's care being rushed" I've NEVER had any type of issue, nothing but GREATNESS!!!! Entrust your most precious one in his care and you will not be disappointed

Amazing Dr show details Amazing Dr
May 17th, 2016

Dr Patel has amazing bedside manor. He took the time to explain to me in "easy" language what was the complicated diagnosis of my daughter.

Rude, disrespectful and no help at all show details Rude, disrespectful and no help at all
Mar 10th, 2016

This doctor did nothing to help my son. He misdiagnosed him for one full year. He said my son's problem was GI immaturity. He was dead wrong. Our pediatrician insisted we see another dr there b'c our son was getting sicker and sicker. The new dr. (Hochman) mapped out a plan and was so diligent in finding my son's problem and subsequently treating it. Dr. Patel's own nurse told me that his ego sometimes gets in the way of him practicing medicine, and I couldn't agree more. He cost me the first 12 months of my son's life. I would never wish this doctor on my worst enemy.

in and out in 5 minutes or less show details in and out in 5 minutes or less
by Janet on Feb 26th, 2016

We came in for a new appointment to talk about abnormal liver tests on my son. His assistant - some young man who was nice but couldnt have been older than 20 - reviewed the history. Dr Patel breezed in and out, yelled at me and my son that he has to lose weight and made us feel terrible. Then he left the room. What kind of doctor is that?

Worst doctor ever show details Worst doctor ever
Nov 9th, 2015

I don't think there is anything I can speak of him. Very rude and basically shouted at us. Waste of my precious couple hours. Would never go back or recommend anyone.

the best doctor that I have ever had show details the best doctor that I have ever had
Mar 6th, 2014

Doctor Patel is a very good doctor. He answers all the questions that you have for him. He is a very good doctor I wish that all of my doctors were like him . Even though I have only seen him twice he has a good altitude with others. Thanks for all that u have done for me so far.

Paulding Co Mom show details Paulding Co Mom
by L Sells on Nov 25th, 2013

Dr. Patel has cared for our daughter the last 2 1/2 almost 3 years. Its been a very long journey. We still do not have all the answers, but we have never been left in the lurch. Dr. Patel has been with us every step of the way, and his guidance has been so greatly appreciated. We could not have gone through all this without his help and expertise. He has always been honest, even if the news was bad news - he was not rude - but honest. He is compassionate and genuinely cares. The rapport he has with our daughter is extraordinary. His staff has always been courteous and considerate, and I have always had follow up calls when necessary. I highly recommend Dr. Patel if you are in need of a pediatric GI from basic to complicated care.

Grandmother, to Serenitey-rose show details Grandmother, to Serenitey-rose
by Rachel Brown on Oct 17th, 2013

Awesome Doctor with exceptional bed side manners. Treats the whole child and stays in contact with family. He is a no nonsense person but very respectful. Is the best Doctor of my beautiful Granddaughter would not go to anyone else ever. My Granddaughter live in Albany GA and I drive 5 hours round trip to take her to see Dr. Patel he is just that good. I love him.

He was show details He was
Sep 4th, 2013

He was not aware of what our pediatrician suggested. He was not even interested to understand the problem of my Daughter. He gave us some generic suggestions. The really bad thing about this practice is once you visited one doctor, then your are stuck with that doctor. They don't allow you to change the doctor.

He's the best! show details He's the best!
Jul 31st, 2013

Dr. Patel has cared for my medically complicated kids for a long time. He is kind and smart, and he has a good rapport with children. He treats the whole person, not just the GI system. And he treats them for life, not just for the 30 minute appointment. He is really trying to anticipate what will make their lives the best in the years ahead. Our very favorite doctor.

Don't go here for help show details Don't go here for help
Apr 17th, 2013

Said her symptoms were odd? Trying to get help for my daughter who had diahhrea and vomitting every month. He did order a Celiac blood test to be done. Nursing staff forgot to check off box on lab form so that was not tested. Very unprofessional staff. Do not go here to get help.

Mar 18th, 2013

I took my daughter to see Dr.Patel and I can't believe he has any good reviews. He was very short with me and completly ignored my questions. He was not professional at all. I will not be taking my daughter back to him.

MomofGIkid show details MomofGIkid
Jan 21st, 2013

Dr. Patel has cared for my daughter since she was an infant. He is a phenomenal physician and diagnostician. Without his expertise and personal concern, I am confident she would not be doing as well as she is today. I have referred to him many times. I am forever indebted to him for giving my daughter her quality of life back.

Terrible Doctor Very Rude!! show details Terrible Doctor Very Rude!!
Feb 1st, 2012

Worst GI doctor we have ever seen. He discharged my daughter without finding what was wrong with her. He was rude and confortational to me and my husband. By far the most incompetent and unprofessional doctor we have ever seen. Do not take your child to him!!!

Best doctor show details Best doctor
Sep 20th, 2011

We are very pleased with Dr Patel . He took his time, was very caring and thoughtful. Excellent bedside manner and took time to explain procedures. We would not go to anyone else.

Good doctor show details Good doctor
Sep 11th, 2011

Dr Patel has helped and cared for my three kids with complicated medical issues. He has been wonderful with them.

teacher show details teacher
by maria m. lopez on Feb 11th, 2011

Excent doctor very profetional

Wonderful show details Wonderful
Nov 25th, 2010

Dr. Patel is a wonderful, caring doctor. He takes the time and puts in an effort most other physicians do not.

Nov 14th, 2009

Dr, Patel is a wonderful doctor. He has done everything possible to help my son when no one else listened. He takes a lot of time to explain things, but most importantly he cares. He goes above and beyond when it comes to taking care and making sure I was comfortable with everything.

Nov 2nd, 2009

Terrible service. Very inconsiderate. My time is just as valuable as his.

Jul 21st, 2009

Dr. Patel diagnosed my son's very rare gastrointestinal disease, however, promised additional information for us but never delivered. After 4 weeks he mailed us an article that we had downloaded from the internet 2 days after the diagnoses. Couldn't be bothered to take the time to research disease and appropriate treatment, left us hanging to find another dr.