Dr. Dinesh Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Gastroenterology Atlanta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2016
Please stay away from this doctor. He so rude and unprofessional. He did not care about my kid who was in pain and chose not to see her even though we had scheduled an appointment and showed up on time. He is just thinking about money. He is not knowledgeable. He does not have any bedside manner. I talked to his office manager and she said he owns this practice and they knew about all these conditions but because he pays her salary she can not do anything about this matter. Please don't put your child's life in his hands.

May 19th, 2016
Amazing Doctor Who Truly CARES
We met him 10 yrs ago, when dad three was 3, after numerous failed attempts of previous dr addressing our concerns, he really listened to us, he has such a great bedside manner. He always made sure that before he ordered any evasive treatments, procedures, or hospitalizations that they would provide us with answers and improve her quality of life. As she got older he asked her about her thoughts over her care, not only did he address her GI issues but also calmed her spirit. I've referred someone dear to me and she also praises the care she's rec now for six years. He's very supportive of the family about our daughter health. He's more than just a Dr to us, he's like family! If you want a Pediatric GI that sees your child as a person and has they're best interest at heart, he's the one💜💜 and you don't have to worry about the issue "you're child's care being rushed" I've NEVER had any type of issue, nothing but GREATNESS!!!! Entrust your most precious one in his care and you will not be disappointed

May 17th, 2016
Amazing Dr
Dr Patel has amazing bedside manor. He took the time to explain to me in "easy" language what was the complicated diagnosis of my daughter.

March 11th, 2016
Rude, disrespectful and no help at all
This doctor did nothing to help my son. He misdiagnosed him for one full year. He said my son's problem was GI immaturity. He was dead wrong. Our pediatrician insisted we see another dr there b'c our son was getting sicker and sicker. The new dr. (Hochman) mapped out a plan and was so diligent in finding my son's problem and subsequently treating it. Dr. Patel's own nurse told me that his ego sometimes gets in the way of him practicing medicine, and I couldn't agree more. He cost me the first 12 months of my son's life. I would never wish this doctor on my worst enemy.

February 26th, 2016
in and out in 5 minutes or less
We came in for a new appointment to talk about abnormal liver tests on my son. His assistant - some young man who was nice but couldnt have been older than 20 - reviewed the history. Dr Patel breezed in and out, yelled at me and my son that he has to lose weight and made us feel terrible. Then he left the room. What kind of doctor is that?

November 10th, 2015
Worst doctor ever
I don't think there is anything I can speak of him. Very rude and basically shouted at us. Waste of my precious couple hours. Would never go back or recommend anyone.

March 6th, 2014
the best doctor that I have ever had
Doctor Patel is a very good doctor. He answers all the questions that you have for him. He is a very good doctor I wish that all of my doctors were like him . Even though I have only seen him twice he has a good altitude with others. Thanks for all that u have done for me so far.

November 26th, 2013
Paulding Co Mom
Dr. Patel has cared for our daughter the last 2 1/2 almost 3 years. Its been a very long journey. We still do not have all the answers, but we have never been left in the lurch. Dr. Patel has been with us every step of the way, and his guidance has been so greatly appreciated. We could not have gone through all this without his help and expertise. He has always been honest, even if the news was bad news - he was not rude - but honest. He is compassionate and genuinely cares. The rapport he has with our daughter is extraordinary. His staff has always been courteous and considerate, and I have always had follow up calls when necessary. I highly recommend Dr. Patel if you are in need of a pediatric GI from basic to complicated care.

October 17th, 2013
Grandmother, to Serenitey-rose
Awesome Doctor with exceptional bed side manners. Treats the whole child and stays in contact with family. He is a no nonsense person but very respectful. Is the best Doctor of my beautiful Granddaughter would not go to anyone else ever. My Granddaughter live in Albany GA and I drive 5 hours round trip to take her to see Dr. Patel he is just that good. I love him.

September 4th, 2013
He was
He was not aware of what our pediatrician suggested. He was not even interested to understand the problem of my Daughter. He gave us some generic suggestions. The really bad thing about this practice is once you visited one doctor, then your are stuck with that doctor. They don't allow you to change the doctor.

August 1st, 2013
He's the best!
Dr. Patel has cared for my medically complicated kids for a long time. He is kind and smart, and he has a good rapport with children. He treats the whole person, not just the GI system. And he treats them for life, not just for the 30 minute appointment. He is really trying to anticipate what will make their lives the best in the years ahead. Our very favorite doctor.

April 17th, 2013
Don't go here for help
Said her symptoms were odd? Trying to get help for my daughter who had diahhrea and vomitting every month. He did order a Celiac blood test to be done. Nursing staff forgot to check off box on lab form so that was not tested. Very unprofessional staff. Do not go here to get help.