A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Gupta, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Gupta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Tennessee Medical Center
- Harton Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dinesh K. Gupta practice?
Dr. Dinesh Gupta practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Tullahoma, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, TN.
See Tullahoma Cardiologists.