Dr. Dinesh Jain, MD
Suburban Gastroenterology, LTD.
1243 Rickert Dr
Naperville, IL 60540
(630) 527-6450
Locations and availability (2)

|  patient  |  show details
by Barbara Styczynski on Nov 28th, 2013

Was very impressed with everyone preparing me for the procedure .

|  Courteous and Efficient  |  show details
by Bhaskerd on Nov 19th, 2013

I could not visit the office to make an appointment due to my travel schedule. Person on the phone was very helpful in getting all the necessary details and making an appointment for me. I also received the detailed instruction package, promptly. I was pleasantly surprised that there was no wait time on the day of my office visit Entire staff from reception to nurses to anesthesiologist Dr. Ram to Dr. Jain were courteous and had excellent bedside manner. Highly recommend Dr. Jain's practice.

|  Colonoscopy  |  show details
by Nancy Pena on Oct 21st, 2013

Professional caring manner, very properly informed about my history and reason for visit. Inspires confidence and trust. Clearly explains results and what I should focus on/do to stay on top of problem.

|  show details
Jul 2nd, 2012

Our entire family has visited doctor Jain at one time or another. He and the staff at midwest endoscopy/ suburban gastroenterology are the best. Always patient and friendly.

|  If he's not your doctor, you should switch  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

I experienced symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis in 2009 and was referred to Dr. Jain by the Edward Hospital ER doctor. I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Jain within 10 days. The office is clean and modern. The staff is extremely friendly and professional. They make certain I understand my condition, side effects of drugs, reasoning behind my treatments and genuinely care about me and my health. During the worst of my condition they provided me with cell phone numbers and would check in on me regularly. Even though I've lived more than an hour away, I am more than willing to make the trip because good doctors are hard to find.

|  Very positive experience!  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

Doctor was kind, helpful, and really seemed to car about me. Office staff couldn't have been nicer either. Would recommend to anyone.

|  Sucks!!!  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

My appt. was 3:30.... they did not do procedure 6:00!!!!

|  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

I brought my mom to see Dr. Dinesh Jain when she was referred from her primary care doctor and she was scheduled right away and had an endoscopy soon after. She was referred for further testing and procedure all within a week and the service was excellent. Dr. Jain spoke with her about all her results and followed up with her even after her appointments with the other doctors she had been referred to. Dr. Jain also performed her endoscopy at the same building, Midwest Endoscopy and the building was state of the art with technology and equipment. Dr. Jain was very friendly and showed genuine concern for my mom's health and wellbeing.