A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Jain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Jain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh K Jain MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Dinesh Jain practices Internal Medicine near Tinley Park, IL.
See Tinley Park Internists.