Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dinesh Verma
Dr. Dinesh Verma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond Hill, NY, with another office in Mineola, NY. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Verma is affiliated with Glen Cove Hospital, Jamaica Hospital Medical Center and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr. He speaks English and Hindi.
Dr. Dinesh Verma has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Dinesh Verma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond Hill, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Artur Shalonov
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Richmond Hill, NY 0.01 mi13
Dr. Tanmay Patel
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine, Radiology
Richmond Hill, NY 0.01 mi4