A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Verma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Verma DO and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh Verma practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Dinesh Verma practices Internal Medicine near mineola, NY.
See mineola Internists.