A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Karumanchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Karumanchi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karumanchi graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Karumanchi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Tuskegee Campus East
- Lincoln Regional Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Karumanchi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh Karumanchi practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Karumanchi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Karumanchi practices Psychiatry near Eufaula, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, NE and Dothan, AL.
See Eufaula Psychiatrists.