A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Karumanchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Karumanchi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karumanchi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karumanchi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Karumanchi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karumanchi graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Karumanchi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Montgomery Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Karumanchi MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh Karumanchi practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Karumanchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Dinesh Karumanchi practices Psychiatry near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Psychiatrists.