A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Kumar is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh M S Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh M. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists, Torrance Pulmonologists, and Torrance Critical Care Practitioners.