A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Kumar is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh M S Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh M. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Dinesh Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists, Torrance Critical Care Practitioners, and Torrance Pulmonologists.