A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Kumar is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans