A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kumar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh Kumar practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Dinesh Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Internists and Costa Mesa Cardiologists.