A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Kumar, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kumar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh M Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh M. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Kumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Laguna Hills, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Cardiologists.