Dr. Dinesh Kushangi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dinesh Kushangi?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Dinesh Kushangi?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 13th, 2009

Gave me an epidural during labor. Without explanation, he said he had to redo it. No warning was given to me that he had actually punctured my dural space and I was likely to get a spinal headache. The next day, I was incapacitated by the spinal headache. He never came back to diagnose or check on me. One of his associates came and was very nice and professional. Another of his associates performed the needed "blood patch" 2 days later which cured the problem. When we had our next child, I told my husband to stop him at the door and not let him touch me if I needed an epidural.