A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh M Shah MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Dinesh Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Internists and Berkley Cardiologists.