A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shah has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dinesh M. Shah practice?
Dr. Dinesh Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Madison, WI.
See Berkley Internists, Berkley Cardiologists, Berkley Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Berkley Pediatricians.