A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Shah is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Mahendra Shah MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Shah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI and Madison, WI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Cardiologists.