A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Naginbhai Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Patel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Patel practices Radiology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cathedral City, CA and Indian Wells, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Radiologists.