A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Nayak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Nayak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayak graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nayak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adams County Hospital
- Adams County Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Uppinangady Nayak BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh U. Nayak practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Nayak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Nayak practices Family Medicine near Seaman, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, OH.
See Seaman Primary Care Doctors.