A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Nayak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Nayak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayak graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nayak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adams County Hospital
- Adams County Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nayak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dinesh U. Nayak practice?
Dr. Dinesh Nayak practices Family Medicine near Seaman, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, OH.
See Seaman Family Physicians.