A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Nayak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Nayak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Nayak, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayak graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Nayak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nayak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dinesh Nayak practice?
Dr. Dinesh Nayak practices Pediatrics near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI.
See Southgate Pediatricians.