A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Nayak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Nayak, array("display_title"=> is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Nayak, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayak graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Nayak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Nayak BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh Nayak practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Nayak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Nayak practices Pediatrics near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Allen Park, MI.
See Southgate Pediatricians.