A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Patel, Internist, General Practitioner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Patel MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh Patel practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Patel has 9 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Patel practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and South Orange, NJ.
See Newark Internists, Newark Geriatric Doctors, and Newark Pediatricians.