A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Rakheja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rakheja
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rakheja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Rakheja, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Genetic Translocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakheja graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rakheja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Rakheja MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh Rakheja practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Rakheja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Rakheja practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.