A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Rakheja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Rakheja, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Genetic Translocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakheja graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rakheja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Rakheja MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh Rakheja practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Rakheja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Rakheja practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.