A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Shah, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Rockville General Hospital, Vernon CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Shankerlal Shah MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Dinesh Shah practices Emergency Medicine near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Emergency Physicians.