A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Samant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Samant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samant
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Samant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Samant graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samant has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Raghunath Samant MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh R. Samant practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Samant has 1 office location.
Dr. Dinesh Samant practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Covina, CA.
See Covina Internists and Covina Cardiologists.