A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Samant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Samant is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Samant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Samant graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samant has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Raghunath Samant MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh R. Samant practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Samant has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Samant practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendora, CA and San Dimas, CA.
See Covina Internists and Covina Cardiologists.