A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Sethi, Internist/ Geriatrician is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Sethi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Myocardial Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethi graduated from Jammu University Medical College.
Dr. Sethi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh DR Sethi MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh D. Sethi practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Sethi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Sethi practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY and East Moriches, NY.
See Port Jefferson Internists and Port Jefferson Geriatric Doctors.