Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Sethi, Internist/ Geriatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sethi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sethi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Sethi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Myocardial Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethi graduated from Jammu University Medical College.
Dr. Sethi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Sethi MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh Sethi practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Sethi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Sethi practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Nesconset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY.
See Nesconset Internists and Nesconset Geriatric Doctors.