A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Singh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Union Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh M Singh MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh M. Singh practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Singh practices Urology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Hartford Urologists.