Dr. Dineshchandra Ghael MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Hesperia, CA

3.3

November 15th, 2016
the worst
since the moment I walked in I smiled at the Dr who gave me a nasty look I saw him for my sons two week check up my son had a rash and I asked about it he said it was normal happens to all newborns I then mentioned baby looked a bit yellow he said he's fine I went home days later my baby was more yellow I called the office they asked him should I go in or take baby to e.r. he said e.r. I did and when I arrived the e.r. doctor called Dr.ghael who told them to tell me to go home and see him on Monday (it was Friday) when I went in he continued to be rude and ignore my concerns later when I asked to change formulas he screamed at me for asking for the only formula that my son does fine with that was the last straw we are getting a new pediatric and I hope nobody else allows this inept and unprofessional so called "pediatric" to walk all over them he's very rude and has no way if speaking to people

August 28th, 2016
...
He is rude, and rushes. Told him my son was teething and didn't believe me and laughed and said babies don't teeth until 4 months old. Last thing I heard some babies are born with a full set of teeth.

August 11th, 2016
He is an excellent doctor

March 30th, 2015
Look elsewhere!!!!!!!
Cannot understand Dr. Ghael. He rushed my babys appt. Seemed more interested in texting than answering my questions. Office is subpar at best. Staff is not friendly or welcoming at all. I am finding a better Dr.

February 9th, 2015
This. Was the worst experience ever. I took my newborn for his first checkup to see dr Gahel , while sitting in the waiting room the dr was yelling at the nurse in front of all the clients, next there was a lady complaining about how awful the service was. When we FINALLY got called back to see the dr we were greeted by a very unfriendly nurse and taken to a dirty room with no table to get his vitals and measurements, next we were taken to another equally dirty room with an old table for my baby to lay on to see the dr. My husband and I felt like we were in a third world country, this was not kid friendly at all. The dr came and looked at my son and I guess he was alright but I was so appalled from everything else that I will never return.

April 4th, 2014
Worst place ever!!!!
Worst place ever, one of the lady's were arguing with me that's te reason why I left to begin with, treated my daughter bad! Hate it, hate it, hate it