A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dineshi Liyanage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liyanage
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Liyanage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dineshi Liyanage, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liyanage graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Liyanage has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dineshi Lasitha Liyanage MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dineshi L. Liyanage practice?
- Dr. Dineshi Liyanage has 1 office location.
Dr. Dineshi Liyanage practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Primary Care Doctors and Clovis Hospice & Palliative Specialists.