A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dineshi Liyanage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liyanage
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Liyanage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dineshi Liyanage, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liyanage graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Liyanage has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dineshi Lasitha Liyanage MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dineshi L. Liyanage practice?
- Dr. Dineshi Liyanage has 1 office location.
Dr. Dineshi Liyanage practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Primary Care Doctors and Clovis Family Physicians.