A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dineshkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dineshkumar Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dineshkumar Patel, BS, FACE, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dineshkumar H Patel BS, FACE, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Dineshkumar H. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dineshkumar Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Dineshkumar Patel practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Endocrinologists.