A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ding Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ding Lam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ding Lam, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Lam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ding Sun Lam MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ding S. Lam practice?
- Dr. Ding Lam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ding Lam practices Pediatrics near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Pediatricians.