A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ding Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ding Wang, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Immune System Disorders
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Wang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Karmanos Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ding Wang MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ding Wang practice?
- Dr. Ding Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ding Wang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Hematologists, and Detroit Oncologists.