A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ding Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ding Wang is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ding Wang, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Immune System Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Wang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Karmanos Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ding Wang MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ding Wang practice?
- Dr. Ding Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ding Wang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Hematologists, and Detroit Oncologists.