A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ding Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ding Wang, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Wang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Botsford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans