A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinh Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinh Vu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Vu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dinh Q. Vu practice?
Dr. Dinh Vu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fallbrook, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Fallbrook Obstetricians & Gynecologists.