A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinh Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinh Vu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Vu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinh Quoc Vu MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dinh Q. Vu practice?
- Dr. Dinh Vu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dinh Vu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fallbrook, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Fallbrook Obstetricians & Gynecologists.