A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dino Constantinou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dino Constantinou, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dino Constantinou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Constantinou graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Constantinou has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dino C Constantinou MD is a male General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dino C. Constantinou practice?
- Dr. Dino Constantinou has 1 office location.
Dr. Dino Constantinou practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists and Brockton General Practitioners.