A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dino Dejesus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dino Dejesus is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dejesus graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Dejesus has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dejesus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dino Dejesus practice?
Dr. Dino Dejesus practices Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Temple Terrace, FL.
See Hackettstown Surgeons.