A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dino Dejesus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dino Dejesus is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dejesus graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Dejesus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dino Dejesus DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dino Dejesus practice?
- Dr. Dino Dejesus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dino Dejesus practices Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Hackettstown Surgeons and Hackettstown Orthopedic Surgeons.