A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dino Del Pino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dino Del Pino, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Del Pino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Del Pino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dino Del Pino, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Pino graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Del Pino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dino Mario Del Pino MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dino M. Del Pino practice?
- Dr. Dino Del Pino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dino Del Pino practices Surgery near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Surgeons.