A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dino Delaurentis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dino Delaurentis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaurentis graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Delaurentis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Medical Center
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dino Anthony Delaurentis DO is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dino A. Delaurentis practice?
- Dr. Dino Delaurentis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dino Delaurentis practices Urology near Clarksville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, OH.
See Clarksville Urologists.