Dr. Dino Elyassnia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dino Elyassnia?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Dino Elyassnia?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2017

Dr. Dino Elyassnia is of talent beyond words! Mine is a long story .. (after multiple surgeries to correct)... but bottom line he helped me to finally get to ground level (and actually to where I could not have hoped to be again- My outcome is perfect.).(I interviewed 7 docs total for the fix, and Dino based on track record, credentials, pics and in office visit helped me make a decision after my visit with him) Dr. Dino Elysassnia is amazing, technically, artistically, and insight fully --listens, sees, and moves quickly with the right strategy. Best of luck and wish you a great outcome too!

February 23rd, 2017

Treat yourself to a really fine and talented plastic surgeon.

I recently saw Dr. Elyassnia for a revision/repair of a past abdominoplasty & breast implant exchange to a reduced size. Both procedures involved some issues & Dr. Elyassnia could not have been more patient, intent & considerate in addressing all of my concerns. I could not be more pleased with the beautiful outcome & the entire staff & care at the Marten Clinic is the best I have ever experienced. I highly recommend him.

October 11th, 2016

Outstanding Surgeon

I am extremely happy with the results I obtained with Dr Elyassnia and his talented support staff. I was always given the utmost care and consideration. All my questions were promptly answered and I always had access to the Dr and staff should questions arise. I highly recommend Dr Elyassnia, he is dedicated to his craft and you will be amazed with your results.

November 9th, 2015

Dr. Elyassnia is superb!

It’s now 8 months after my procedures with Dr. Elyassnia and I remain absolutely thrilled with the results. I’m a 53-year-old woman living in Canada and a first-timer with respect to any sort of plastic surgery. I came to Dr. Elyassnia because a relative in the Bay Area had procedures done at the same clinic with great results and a high recommendation. So I booked an initial consultation, hoping to address at least my upper eyelids which felt very heavy and looked droopy. In addition, my face had lost a lot of volume over the years resulting in a gaunt, tired look. I was so impressed with Dr. Elyassnia that first meeting. I found him extremely clear and knowledgable, an excellent listener and educator, and very generous with his time. I really appreciated his warm, down-to-earth and approachable manner; he’s very easy to talk to and it allayed my fears that I might be intimidated by a plastic surgeon. Dr. Elyassnia analyzed the structures of my face with a skilled eye and he could see just what combination of procedures would produce a rejuvenated, refreshed result in a holistic way. He suggested a comprehensive plan to address the upper face: a temple lift (outer brow only), an eyelift of the upper lids, laser resurfacing of the skin underneath the eyes and around the mouth, and fat injection in the face and lips to restore volume. He wanted to make sure all my questions were answered and was happy to arrange a phone consult several weeks later, after I’d had time to digest the recommendations and had a few more questions. Indeed, throughout the entire process, Dr. Elyassnia was warm and caring and always generous with his time. In my experience Dr. Elyassnia aims for a very natural result. Pre-surgery, I was encouraged to bring in old photos of myself as a guide. For example, my upper eyelift involved removing a minimal amount of skin based on the look of my eyes when I was younger. Dr. Elyassnia explained that a hollowed-out look to the eye socket doesn’t necessarily make you look younger, just different. As for the surgery and recovery itself, I’d say everything went as planned. I felt in very capable hands with Dr. Elyassnia and his staff. The anesthesiologist Dr. Insosino was wonderful; he phoned the day before the surgery with a few questions and was very reassuring. The information package provided by the clinic is comprehensive and accurate and gave me a good idea of what to expect pre-and post-op, of course in addition to having ready access to Dr. Elyassnia and clinic staff to answer questions. I did experience some nausea on the first night after my surgery; Dr. Elyassnia had given me his cell number and my sister, who was looking after me, called him that night. Dr. Elyassnia responded with kindness and concern and offered advice about how to feel more comfortable and mitigate the nausea, which was unpleasant for me but not serious. My healing progressed pretty much as outlined and I didn’t have any real surprises. The sutures on the eyelids and temple didn’t bother me at all, nor did having the temple drain for a week. The fat injections were no big deal. I’d say that the laser skin resurfacing was the most difficult part of the recovery; you have to deal with the lasered skin peeling off, and then oozing or seeping from the wound, which requires twice daily cleaning and applying a protective balm. But this wasn’t really unanticipated as Dr. Elyassnia had indicated that the skin resurfacing might not be much fun. The results are well worth it, however; the crepey skin under my eyes and the fine lines around my mouth are gone, replaced by new, pink skin! And I find the fat injections amazing, restoring volume to the face to create a more youthful look. Dr. Elyassnia spent ample time with me in follow-up appointments comparing before and after photos, pointing out the changes to each area of the face, some which might seem subtle but contributing to an overall effect. In follow up, he also asked me if there were any aspects of the experience that were unexpected, or that I would change. I appreciated that he sought feedback to improve processes and ensure that he gives the best possible experience. I’m so glad I came all the way from Canada to have Dr. Elyassnia as my surgeon. I’m extremely satisfied. The results are very natural looking; I wouldn’t say it’s a dramatic change but rather I look refreshed and rested, which is what I wanted. Overall, I would say that it was exactly as promised. Each step of the way, Dr. Elyassnia explained what to expect and took great care to provide accurate information to set realistic expectations. I can’t say enough positive things about Dr. Elyassnia and the entire staff at the Marten Clinic. I always felt very well-cared for, and I couldn’t ask for a better experience.

August 2nd, 2014

I LOVE MY BOOBS!!!

I meant to write this review months ago but am only getting around to it now... Anyway of course like others I went on a few consultations, all consultations booked with surgeons have some sort of a wait list, I think that's normal. I made an appointment with Dr. Elyassnia, he was actually the 2nd Dr. I had a consultation with. I loved the staff and atmosphere from the moment I walked into the place and thought to myself this is the place!!! But since it is such a "serious commitment" I continued to "look" and went on several other consultations just to be sure. It was dumb, go with your instincts. It's been almost a year now and I have had no complaints or issues. I love LOVE my boobs!

March 10th, 2014

Excellent Surgeon, Great Experience

If you are reading this review, you are most likely shopping around for a plastic surgeon. To help you with your decision, here is my review in a nutshell, Dr. Elyassnia is highly skilled, very professional, and detail oriented. I had a face and neck lift done and I wish I would have done it at least 5 years earlier. I erased at least 10 years from my face! The highest rating that I gave it also encompasses the staff at Marten clinic and the facility. It helps enormously when one feels at ease in a nice setting with a great view. It is worth every penny that by the way is very reasonable for the results and service! Dr. Elyassnia is everything that one looks for in a doctor, calm, focused, professional (I know that I am repeating myself but I must have a reason:-)), and with amazing hands. What else can I say, go for it!

February 11th, 2014

Outstanding

I am now nearly 4 weeks post op after a full abdominoplasty with Dr. Elyassnia, and could not be happier with my experience. Dr. Elyassnia is a highly skilled surgeon and, perhaps just as important, has an artist's eye for the aesthetic nuance that distinguishes a great abdominplasty from a good one. After interviewing several surgeons, I chose Dr. Elyassnia because it was clear that he is meticulous in the extreme. (After he explained -- in intricate detail -- what makes for a natural-looking belly button, I was his.) His staff was lovely and helpful throughout the process, the office always impeccable. The on-site operating room and after-care suite made the whole experience more comfortable and low stress. And my overnight nurse in the after-care suite, Stephanie, was truly amazing. My physical results are beyond my expectations. Seriously, the man knows from carving out a sexy stomach. For anyone considering abdominoplasty, I will add that I have had two c-sections, and this was by far more painful and required significantly more time to recover. I had done enough research going in that my expectations were realistic; however I have heard of many people being surprised by the intensity of the aftermath and recovery time. So, just something to keep in mind if you are considering it. I have not had a moment's regret and would certainly recommend Dr. Elyassnia to anyone looking for an outstanding surgeon.

October 4th, 2013

Very skilled lovely Dr

I had a great experience with Dr. Elyassnia. From the first meeting at our consultation I knew I wanted him to do my surgery. I had done a lot of research before I decided to get my breast augmentation but Dr E made my decision easier. He explained thoroughly each aspect of the procedure from the incision choices, the percentage risks, and how the procedure is completed. He didn't push me to choose a size. He just measured my chest and told me for my body size between what sizes I could choose from since I wanted a more natural look. The surgery day went smoothly and I am so happy with my results. I am three weeks post surgery and I love my new breasts. I recommend Dr. Elyassnia in that he will give you exactly what you want and you will have an easy stress free experience with all the wonderful staff. 5 stars for everything.

March 13th, 2013

Highly Recommend

I highly recommend Dr. Elyassnia for any procedure that you might be interested in. He is extremely skilled, and I couldn't be happier with my results. His office is beautiful and is fully equipped with a state of the art private surgery center. After our initial meeting I already knew that I wanted him to do my procedure. Also, his staff is very attentive and courteous -- overall I had a great experience.

July 11th, 2012

I really liked his practical approach to everything and I am very happy I went with Dr. Elyassnia, he does have a great bedside manner and he is very skilled. His office, medical staff, private surgical facility get the highest rating from me!

June 13th, 2012

Highly recommend him

I highly recommend him, I have had 2 procedures done by him, Rhinoplasty and breast augmentation and the results were fantastic. I couldn't be any more happier. The staff were wonderful as well and helped me through every step.

May 13th, 2012

Best Decision I ever made

I couldn't have made a better decision in choosing Dr. Elyassnia. It was an experience a picky person like myself couldn't have asked for. An amazing doctor with super talent & a dream team staff. Always on top everything. The final results were better than I expected. After the 1st consultation, I knew he was the Doctor I was looking for. He is far beyond talented & advised me in my best interest (something I didn't expect which made me comfortable with choosing him). I feel like I had the Picasso of plastic surgeons perform my belt tummy tuck, and have the results to show for....