Dino Elyassnia, MD

450 Sutter St
Rm 2222
San Francisco, CA 94108
415-677-9937
Locations and availability (1)

|  Excellent Surgeon, Great Experience  |  show details
by LenaD on Mar 10th, 2014

If you are reading this review, you are most likely shopping around for a plastic surgeon. To help you with your decision, here is my review in a nutshell, Dr. Elyassnia is highly skilled, very professional, and detail oriented. I had a face and neck lift done and I wish I would have done it at least 5 years earlier. I erased at least 10 years from my face! The highest rating that I gave it also encompasses the staff at Marten clinic and the facility. It helps enormously when one feels at ease in a nice setting with a great view. It is worth every penny that by the way is very reasonable for the results and service! Dr. Elyassnia is everything that one looks for in a doctor, calm, focused, professional (I know that I am repeating myself but I must have a reason:-)), and with amazing hands. What else can I say, go for it!

|  Outstanding  |  show details
by Samantha B. on Feb 11th, 2014

I am now nearly 4 weeks post op after a full abdominoplasty with Dr. Elyassnia, and could not be happier with my experience. Dr. Elyassnia is a highly skilled surgeon and, perhaps just as important, has an artist's eye for the aesthetic nuance that distinguishes a great abdominplasty from a good one. After interviewing several surgeons, I chose Dr. Elyassnia because it was clear that he is meticulous in the extreme. (After he explained -- in intricate detail -- what makes for a natural-looking belly button, I was his.) His staff was lovely and helpful throughout the process, the office always impeccable. The on-site operating room and after-care suite made the whole experience more comfortable and low stress. And my overnight nurse in the after-care suite, Stephanie, was truly amazing. My physical results are beyond my expectations. Seriously, the man knows from carving out a sexy stomach. For anyone considering abdominoplasty, I will add that I have had two c-sections, and this was by far more painful and required significantly more time to recover. I had done enough research going in that my expectations were realistic; however I have heard of many people being surprised by the intensity of the aftermath and recovery time. So, just something to keep in mind if you are considering it. I have not had a moment's regret and would certainly recommend Dr. Elyassnia to anyone looking for an outstanding surgeon.

|  Very skilled lovely Dr  |  show details
by Renee Johnston on Oct 4th, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Elyassnia. From the first meeting at our consultation I knew I wanted him to do my surgery. I had done a lot of research before I decided to get my breast augmentation but Dr E made my decision easier. He explained thoroughly each aspect of the procedure from the incision choices, the percentage risks, and how the procedure is completed. He didn't push me to choose a size. He just measured my chest and told me for my body size between what sizes I could choose from since I wanted a more natural look. The surgery day went smoothly and I am so happy with my results. I am three weeks post surgery and I love my new breasts. I recommend Dr. Elyassnia in that he will give you exactly what you want and you will have an easy stress free experience with all the wonderful staff. 5 stars for everything.

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
by SS on Mar 12th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Elyassnia for any procedure that you might be interested in. He is extremely skilled, and I couldn't be happier with my results. His office is beautiful and is fully equipped with a state of the art private surgery center. After our initial meeting I already knew that I wanted him to do my procedure. Also, his staff is very attentive and courteous -- overall I had a great experience.

|  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

I really liked his practical approach to everything and I am very happy I went with Dr. Elyassnia, he does have a great bedside manner and he is very skilled. His office, medical staff, private surgical facility get the highest rating from me!

|  Highly recommend him  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

I highly recommend him, I have had 2 procedures done by him, Rhinoplasty and breast augmentation and the results were fantastic. I couldn't be any more happier. The staff were wonderful as well and helped me through every step.

|  Best Decision I ever made  |  show details
May 13th, 2012

I couldn't have made a better decision in choosing Dr. Elyassnia. It was an experience a picky person like myself couldn't have asked for. An amazing doctor with super talent & a dream team staff. Always on top everything. The final results were better than I expected. After the 1st consultation, I knew he was the Doctor I was looking for. He is far beyond talented & advised me in my best interest (something I didn't expect which made me comfortable with choosing him). I feel like I had the Picasso of plastic surgeons perform my belt tummy tuck, and have the results to show for....

|  Amazing Results and Great Experience  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Elyassnia. This was my first time going into surgery and he put me at ease and explained everything in detail. Also, he didn't push anything onto me, instead he was cautious and explained all the risks involved with a procedure. Sometimes even advising against doing something, without any monetary interest. Don't waste your time looking around, he is one of the best out there!

|  Natural Looking Results!  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

I recently had a breast augmentation procedure done by Dr. Dino Elyassnia and was very pleased with the entire process. Im pretty petite and wanted to go with a very natural look so I went from an A cup to a full B cup. Im extremely happy with the results and glad that Dr. Elyassnia took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. I had gone to 4 other consultations with different doctors in San Francisco and felt most comfortable with Dr. Elyassnia and his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Elyassnia and his wonderful staff if you are considering plastic surgery.