Dr. Dino Elyassnia, MD
Plastic Surgeon

by Leslie Bialik on Feb 24th, 2015

I'm 63 years old and have always maintained a young-looking, lean, fit and trim body; but over the last decade I was noticing my face was really looking old and tired. I'd been thinking about a facelift for several years so my face would match the rest of my body and look like I feel. I met Dr. Elyassnia when he performed my trigger finger release through my health plan, and subsequently found out his specialty is esthetic and cosmetic surgery. I did a lot of research before choosing Dr. Elyassnia. I noticed that his aftercare instructions were quite different from the other physicians' recommendations, but when I looked at the before and after photos on his website, my reaction to the after photos was "wow, that person looks just great". There was no feeling of "oh, that person had some work done". It was clear he was very skilled and knew what he was doing. So I made an appointment with Dr. E who took a lot of time with me and never once made me feel like I had to hurry through the initial interview. He answered all my questions at the time, and then later when I had more questions about the actual surgical techniques, he was happy to schedule a phone call and answered all the rest of my questions, making me even more confident in my choice of surgeon. I then scheduled a facelift, neck lift, temple lift, fat transfers and laser resurfacing with him. On January 29, 2015, Dr. Elyassnia did the face lift, neck lift, temple lift, laser resurfacing and fat transfers to my face. The surgery took 16 hours and when I woke up, there was no nausea and no pain in my face and neck, but a lot of discomfort in my forehead from that particular drain. When it was removed in the morning, the pain immediately dissipated. I had done a lot of research on the recovery from such procedures and all the photos I'd viewed on different websites made me expect to have a lot of swelling and bruising over the first week post-op which the various physicians said would eventually disappear. I am now 12 days post-op and NEVER did experience that swelling or bruising. The first few days were very painful, especially the neck drains, but after those were removed on day 4, it was a great relief. And I think the pain would have been so much worse if swelling or bruising had been present. Only 4 days after surgery, I was already so pleased with the beautiful results! And it has only gotten better since then. Dr. Elyassnia is not only a gifted surgeon, but he's also compassionate, kind, concerned and such a sweetheart! And along with being an expert technician, he has a natural artist's eye as well. And there was an extra unexpected benefit, as well. I had a small roll of fat on my belly that I couldn't get rid of no matter what I'd tried. Now that fat is in my face and my belly is flat again. I couldn't be happier!! YAY!!

I LOVE MY BOOBS!!! show details I LOVE MY BOOBS!!!
Aug 2nd, 2014

I meant to write this review months ago but am only getting around to it now... Anyway of course like others I went on a few consultations, all consultations booked with surgeons have some sort of a wait list, I think that's normal. I made an appointment with Dr. Elyassnia, he was actually the 2nd Dr. I had a consultation with. I loved the staff and atmosphere from the moment I walked into the place and thought to myself this is the place!!! But since it is such a "serious commitment" I continued to "look" and went on several other consultations just to be sure. It was dumb, go with your instincts. It's been almost a year now and I have had no complaints or issues. I love LOVE my boobs!

Excellent Surgeon, Great Experience show details Excellent Surgeon, Great Experience
by LenaD on Mar 10th, 2014

If you are reading this review, you are most likely shopping around for a plastic surgeon. To help you with your decision, here is my review in a nutshell, Dr. Elyassnia is highly skilled, very professional, and detail oriented. I had a face and neck lift done and I wish I would have done it at least 5 years earlier. I erased at least 10 years from my face! The highest rating that I gave it also encompasses the staff at Marten clinic and the facility. It helps enormously when one feels at ease in a nice setting with a great view. It is worth every penny that by the way is very reasonable for the results and service! Dr. Elyassnia is everything that one looks for in a doctor, calm, focused, professional (I know that I am repeating myself but I must have a reason:-)), and with amazing hands. What else can I say, go for it!

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Samantha B. on Feb 11th, 2014

I am now nearly 4 weeks post op after a full abdominoplasty with Dr. Elyassnia, and could not be happier with my experience. Dr. Elyassnia is a highly skilled surgeon and, perhaps just as important, has an artist's eye for the aesthetic nuance that distinguishes a great abdominplasty from a good one. After interviewing several surgeons, I chose Dr. Elyassnia because it was clear that he is meticulous in the extreme. (After he explained -- in intricate detail -- what makes for a natural-looking belly button, I was his.) His staff was lovely and helpful throughout the process, the office always impeccable. The on-site operating room and after-care suite made the whole experience more comfortable and low stress. And my overnight nurse in the after-care suite, Stephanie, was truly amazing. My physical results are beyond my expectations. Seriously, the man knows from carving out a sexy stomach. For anyone considering abdominoplasty, I will add that I have had two c-sections, and this was by far more painful and required significantly more time to recover. I had done enough research going in that my expectations were realistic; however I have heard of many people being surprised by the intensity of the aftermath and recovery time. So, just something to keep in mind if you are considering it. I have not had a moment's regret and would certainly recommend Dr. Elyassnia to anyone looking for an outstanding surgeon.

Very skilled lovely Dr show details Very skilled lovely Dr
by Renee Johnston on Oct 4th, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Elyassnia. From the first meeting at our consultation I knew I wanted him to do my surgery. I had done a lot of research before I decided to get my breast augmentation but Dr E made my decision easier. He explained thoroughly each aspect of the procedure from the incision choices, the percentage risks, and how the procedure is completed. He didn't push me to choose a size. He just measured my chest and told me for my body size between what sizes I could choose from since I wanted a more natural look. The surgery day went smoothly and I am so happy with my results. I am three weeks post surgery and I love my new breasts. I recommend Dr. Elyassnia in that he will give you exactly what you want and you will have an easy stress free experience with all the wonderful staff. 5 stars for everything.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
by SS on Mar 12th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Elyassnia for any procedure that you might be interested in. He is extremely skilled, and I couldn't be happier with my results. His office is beautiful and is fully equipped with a state of the art private surgery center. After our initial meeting I already knew that I wanted him to do my procedure. Also, his staff is very attentive and courteous -- overall I had a great experience.

Jul 11th, 2012

I really liked his practical approach to everything and I am very happy I went with Dr. Elyassnia, he does have a great bedside manner and he is very skilled. His office, medical staff, private surgical facility get the highest rating from me!

Highly recommend him show details Highly recommend him
Jun 13th, 2012

I highly recommend him, I have had 2 procedures done by him, Rhinoplasty and breast augmentation and the results were fantastic. I couldn't be any more happier. The staff were wonderful as well and helped me through every step.

Best Decision I ever made show details Best Decision I ever made
May 13th, 2012

I couldn't have made a better decision in choosing Dr. Elyassnia. It was an experience a picky person like myself couldn't have asked for. An amazing doctor with super talent & a dream team staff. Always on top everything. The final results were better than I expected. After the 1st consultation, I knew he was the Doctor I was looking for. He is far beyond talented & advised me in my best interest (something I didn't expect which made me comfortable with choosing him). I feel like I had the Picasso of plastic surgeons perform my belt tummy tuck, and have the results to show for....

Amazing Results and Great Experience show details Amazing Results and Great Experience
May 4th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Elyassnia. This was my first time going into surgery and he put me at ease and explained everything in detail. Also, he didn't push anything onto me, instead he was cautious and explained all the risks involved with a procedure. Sometimes even advising against doing something, without any monetary interest. Don't waste your time looking around, he is one of the best out there!

Natural Looking Results! show details Natural Looking Results!
Jan 25th, 2011

I recently had a breast augmentation procedure done by Dr. Dino Elyassnia and was very pleased with the entire process. Im pretty petite and wanted to go with a very natural look so I went from an A cup to a full B cup. Im extremely happy with the results and glad that Dr. Elyassnia took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. I had gone to 4 other consultations with different doctors in San Francisco and felt most comfortable with Dr. Elyassnia and his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Elyassnia and his wonderful staff if you are considering plastic surgery.