Dr. Dino Frangos Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Dino Frangos?

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Great doctor, very competent and prompt. Easily accessible office with polite and organized staff. Would highly recommend.

careless doctor

Posted on February 8th, 2014

He is a horrible listener, not even let me finish my sentence. Not sure if that's because he knows his stuff or he doesn't. Everything was in such a big rush in his exam room. I felt as if I were on an fast-moving assembly line and his job was simply tight the bolt, provided that he knew what he was doing, which I highly doubt. Oh, wait, did I mention I spent two hours in the waiting room? (I arrived at his office 10 minutes earlier). I doubt that he has time to think at all, or even have the intention to listen to his patients and treat them as fellow human-beings with come up with specific plans. Needless to say, in his eyes, I was just an object that generates revenue. I really believe he is gonna do well as assembly-line manager, but not a doctor.

Posted on February 4th, 2013

After waiting over a month for an initial consultation I arrived 5 minutes early. After 30 minutes of waiting I asked about my status. After 45 minutes I asked again, and finally after an hour waiting for just a consultation on a procedure I was considering I asked for my file back and left. I made a follow up call and left a message with his personal nurse. I never received a call back. I have no knowledge if the doctor is good because I never got a chance to see him, but judging by the difficulty I had I give him poor marks on properly training his staff.

Posted on December 20th, 2016