Dr. Dino Frangos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dino Frangos?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Dino Frangos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2016

Great doctor, very competent and prompt. Easily accessible office with polite and organized staff. Would highly recommend.

February 8th, 2014

careless doctor

He is a horrible listener, not even let me finish my sentence. Not sure if that's because he knows his stuff or he doesn't. Everything was in such a big rush in his exam room. I felt as if I were on an fast-moving assembly line and his job was simply tight the bolt, provided that he knew what he was doing, which I highly doubt. Oh, wait, did I mention I spent two hours in the waiting room? (I arrived at his office 10 minutes earlier). I doubt that he has time to think at all, or even have the intention to listen to his patients and treat them as fellow human-beings with come up with specific plans. Needless to say, in his eyes, I was just an object that generates revenue. I really believe he is gonna do well as assembly-line manager, but not a doctor.

February 4th, 2013

After waiting over a month for an initial consultation I arrived 5 minutes early. After 30 minutes of waiting I asked about my status. After 45 minutes I asked again, and finally after an hour waiting for just a consultation on a procedure I was considering I asked for my file back and left. I made a follow up call and left a message with his personal nurse. I never received a call back. I have no knowledge if the doctor is good because I never got a chance to see him, but judging by the difficulty I had I give him poor marks on properly training his staff.

December 20th, 2016