A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dino Rumoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dino Rumoro, DO, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumoro graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Rumoro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dino P Rumoro DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dino P. Rumoro practice?
- Dr. Dino Rumoro has 1 office location.
Dr. Dino Rumoro practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.