A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dino Saracino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dino Saracino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Saracino graduated from Davao Medical School Foundation. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saracino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dino Peter Saracino MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dino P. Saracino practice?
- Dr. Dino Saracino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dino Saracino practices Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Surgeons.