Dr. Dinora Ingberman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dinora Ingberman?

July 11th, 2016

Post amputation Complex Chronic Pain Management, Rehabilitative Medicine, Gifted Acupuncturist

I went to Dr. Ingberman as an alternative to the heavy pain medications. I wasn't sure what to expect when, she suggested acupuncture and explained the visits necessary for it to work. I had experience with Acupuncture practice and theory years earlier and had my doubts. The first acupuncture session proved me wrong. She even called me to follow-up on my visit to check on duration and level of pain management

September 1st, 2015

Cannot be trusted

This doctor really cannot be trusted. She is often off topic and requires an unusual amount of appointments. They are not conscientious about medical privacy. I would not recommend this doctor or practice.

May 29th, 2015

Dr. Ingberman is a GREAT doctor. She takes time to know you and understand your personal situation. She is helpful, kind and compassionate.

January 27th, 2015

Good Bye Pain

Dr. Ingberman is very special to me. Acupuncture works.

December 11th, 2014

ouch

horrible could not be worse doubting she went to medical school

July 16th, 2014

Awesome doctor and person

I would recommend Dr. Ingberman to others. She is extremely concerned about her patients and spends considerable time with each person. She is not a pill pusher and doesn't promise quick fixes. If she feels she can't help relieve the pain, she will send you to another person who treats the condition according to the specialty needed.

August 12th, 2013

The BEST Doctor in the Chicago-land area !!!!!

I came in to see Dr. Ingberman for back pain that I was experiencing for many years. She was so incredibly kind and understanding of my situation, as soon as I met her. Not only was she extremely professional, knowledgeable and efficient, but she cured me!! I no longer have any back pain! I know it seems unreal, but I am telling you, her work is magic! I give her 2 thumbs up and 5 stars! Absolutely amazing! HIGHLY recommend her to everyone!

May 5th, 2013

Engineer

I had an excellent experience with Doctor Ingberman. She was very professional and attune to my needs as a patient. She even altered her schedule to fit me in when my schedule changed. I received immediate pain relief after leaving her office the first time as well as long term techniques to use on my own.

April 4th, 2013

Much Pain - Great Relief

She is the BEST around!!! I have had severe back and leg pain for the last 8 years which included 2 back surgeries in 2008. Visited Dr. Ingberman 7-8 times at the end of 2012 and beginning of 2013 and the pain has dissappeared. Thats right!!! I am pain free for the first time in 8 years due to the treatment by Dr Ingberman. She was just great - always professional, called me after the initial treatments, really showed me she cared. I would recommend Dr Ingberman highly. I have been too many pain doctors throughout the 8 year battle and she was the only doc to cure me totally of the severe pain I had. I now enjoy playing sports again and playing catch with my grand son.

November 2nd, 2012

I saw Dr Ingberman a few yrs ago in severe pain on the right side of my head. They did many tests to check my physical ability, trying to find out where my pain was coming from. She tried homeopathic methods and acupuncture. I had a tumor in my head and she swore that was not the source of pain. She told me that i wasnt really in pain and that i was just looking for narcotic pain medication. Well, after that i left and never looked back. A few short months later, i had such a severe headache that my eye exploded from the inside out. It had to be removed. The tumor caused my pain due to pressure. She should have more faith in what her patients say and not assume.

September 22nd, 2012

very caring doctor, not just another pill pusher

knowledgeable and genuinely wants to provide REAL and lasting pain relief

August 27th, 2012

Poor handling of billing and insurance claims

Dr Ingberman does not handle billing and insurance claims in an honest and timely manner. She did not submit any claims over the course of 3 months of service until a month after service was completed, and those that she submitted were done so incorrectly, such that the insurance company refused coverage. Over the course of a year, she would not call me to discuss this and simply had her office continue to send me bills. Finally, she submitted this to a collection agency. The collection agency got on the phone with me and the insurance company and resolved this problem in 10 minutes. The insurance company paid the claims, and the doctor received her payments, all of which could have been handled quite quickly and easily if she had been willing to get on the phone with the insurance company to correct her error in filing.