A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinshah Gagrat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinshah Gagrat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinshah Gagrat, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagrat graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gagrat has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinshah D Gagrat MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dinshah D. Gagrat practice?
- Dr. Dinshah Gagrat has 8 office locations.
Dr. Dinshah Gagrat practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.